Job Title: Server/Operations Assistant (seasonal May-September)
Pay: $16/hour plus tips
Application close date: open until position filled
We are a very small, very efficient, and very passionate team making spirits in Juneau, Alaska. This position is responsible for serving drinks and providing informal tastings and customer education in our tasting room. Additionally, the position will entail Operations Assistant duties such as stocking, cleaning, inventory, packaging, and more. Work is very physical and requires strong interpersonal skills and problem solving. Previous service experience is not required. We will train the right candidate!
-Provide a welcoming environment for all customers.
-Being knowledgeable about our products and processes and being able to communicate those to our customers.
-Staying calm and upbeat in demanding, stressful, and fast paced work environments.
-Clean, stock, and prepare the tasting room for service.
-Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work station.
-Pitching in with distillery operations such as canning, bottling, labeling, juicing, cleaning, etc.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- -Must be 21 years old
- -Problem solver
- -Able to acquire a TAPS card prior to or within 30 days of hire date
- -Positive attitude and excitement about working in a fast-paced work environment
- -Eager to learn about distillation and our products
- -Be able to operate under stressful environments
- -Be a team player
- -Able to lift and carry 50 lbs safely
- -Able to work weekends and holidays
- -Able to work for long periods of time on your feet
$16/hr + tips, PTO accrual, Employee Discount
If you think you’re a good fit, are looking for work 20-40 hours a week, and are available to work weekends, email a resume, a little about yourself, and two references to email@example.com